[TYPO3-UG US] IT Manager's Journal | Dana Farber turns toTYPO3and Enomaly for cancer-research site

Duffy, Chris Chris.Duffy at nhmccd.edu
Mon Mar 13 20:09:53 CET 2006

Thanks, Jennifer! I have not been a part of this list for long, but have
noticed the contributions of Alex, Michelle and others. Thank you for
all your help!

It is disconcerting to me, to think I might be "flamed" for something I
write here or elsewhere on the web as Alex did. I thought this was a
group of professionals before reading some posters to this thread. To
help future readers of this uncharacteristic thread, I have copied
Alex's comment on the article posted here:
http://www.itmanagersjournal.com/article.pl?sid=06/02/23/1718248

[You say in your article:
"The company is the official US sponsor for TYPO3. It is currently
redesigning the TYPO3.us Web site".
The Canadian company is not the "official US sponsor for TYPO3", as
TYPO3 has no official sponsors aside from the TYPO3 Association.
However, many companies and individuals around the world are members of
the TYPO3 Association, and there is no "official" sponsor for any aspect
of TYPO3 in any region or country.
Also, the redesign of the TYPO3.us Web site is being performed by
hard-working individual volunteers from companies and consultancies
throughout the United States, Canada and Italy. To misrepresent one
company as performing all of the work is an injustice to everyone who is
donating their time to actually perform the work.
If this company has been contracted to write a book, it is not in an
official TYPO3 capacity, as TYPO3 did not request it, and is not
endorsing it.
Thank you for clearing up this misinformation.
Alex Heizer
USA ]

Regards,
Chris Duffy
Program Coordinator, Web Courses
Center for Teaching & Distance Learning
North Harris Montgomery Community College District
http://eCampus.nhmccd.edu
832-813-6756