[TYPO3-UG US] IT Manager's Journal | Dana Farber turns toTYPO3 and Enomaly for cancer-research site

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Mon Mar 13 19:41:58 CET 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 08:47 -0500, Dimitri Tarassenko wrote:
> Whatever namecalling we resort to here in the list is not as important
> - it's our internal thing.

This is not a reply to anything but this statement. This is a public
list, Dimitri, indexed by search engines. I have actually pointed many
people that were interested in TYPO3 to join this list. How does that
look to them? Namecalling is never allowed and if you need more
clarification, please read the mailing list rules. With statements like
the one you made, it will be extremely difficult to build a community
atmosphere and I'd like to apologize to the people on the list for that.
And with that, I'm signing off from this discussion.

Michelle