[TYPO3-UG US] IT Manager's Journal | Dana Farber turns toTYPO3 and Enomaly for cancer-research site

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Sun Mar 12 01:19:10 CET 2006

Reuven Cohen, Enomaly wrote:

>we (enomaly) go out of our way to recommend his typo3 hosting services at
>tekdevelopment on a daily basis.

Thank you, we appreciate the recommendations!

>Really, the only
>thing i expect in return is some mutual respect. My suggestion is if Alex
>has nothing good to say, say nothing at all.

I always believe that truth and clarification are always "something good
to say", so long as it's done for the right reasons, and not for
negative reasons (even if it is something that is unflattering to
myself). To *not* correct misinformation about someone is very
disrespectful if you know the truth yourself, especially when that
misinformation is viewable by everyone around the world. I also felt
that by excluding a mention of the work that everyone in the TYPO3
community is doing to help bring TYPO3 to the US was very disrespectful
of them on the author's part.

Alex