[TYPO3-UG US] IT Manager's Journal | Dana Farber turns toTYPO3 and Enomaly for cancer-research site

Reuven Cohen, Enomaly ruv at enomaly.com
Sun Mar 12 00:43:46 CET 2006

Actually, I think what pisses me off the most about Alex's comments is that
we (enomaly) go out of our way to recommend his typo3 hosting services at
tekdevelopment on a daily basis. Not because we have to, but because I'd
rather see fellow "North Amercian" TYPO3 firms succeed.  Really, the only
thing i expect in return is some mutual respect. My suggestion is if Alex
has nothing good to say, say nothing at all.

Reuven
Biting the hand that feeds me.