[TYPO3-UG US] Password Protection help!

Michael Paul Myers mike at mpm5.com
Wed Mar 1 04:06:49 CET 2006

I'm having a problem with setting up a password protection to a user and group.. Well I dont think I'm doing anything wrong. I have set it up just as the video shows on the typo3 website. I create a group and user fine and I know how to asign visibility to that group.. All goes well and it hides the content that I want. But on login it does not show the content like it should. I'm using the dummy package 3.8.1 on a linux based server. Any help would be great..