[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3.us and TYPO3Americas.org: Update

Nick Weisser typo3 at openstream.ch
Thu Dec 14 06:46:39 CET 2006

R. van Twisk wrote:
> I properly can get 1 girl to do translations from English to Spanish
> for most needed textual items.

Hi Ries,

That sounds good :-)

My Spanish is still very basic, but my wife is a native speaker and
might also be able to help me out here and there.

I'd like to set up the basic framework (template, navigation, etc.) on
Michael's server also based on the TYPO3 CI.

I'll place a picture of Machu Pichu and a Llama on the typo3.com.pe
domain record entry page instead of the business men as seen on typo3.us ;-)
--
Regards
Nick Weisser

Openstream Internet Solutions