[TYPO3-UG US] hi i have problem setting up the template....

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Aug 30 19:43:20 CEST 2006

john useast wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I got typo3 installed, but I cannot even make a simple front page.  So I got a template from Web powered church and did every thing as required....still I got the blank front page   (www.bancova.com/index.php),
>
> could any one enlighten me on what direction I should go?
>
> thanks  a lot!
>
> John

Did you set appropriate typoscript templates?

I don't know that particular template... but wec makes quality extensions
and add-ons to typo3.. I am sure there is 'something' :)

You can also come to #typo3 on irc.freenode.org, there are
always a couple of people to give a hand.

Ries

--
Ries van Twisk
Freelance Typo3 Developer