[TYPO3-UG US] Airport and train for T3CON

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Fri Aug 11 17:09:20 CEST 2006

Patrick,

I've moved our discussion to the list to hopefully get more folks
knowing there's a group slowly forming up. :)

Juergen and I haven't made formal plans yet for picking people up at
Frankfurt yet, because nobody had spoken up yet. Congratulations on
being the first.

For now, let's plan on a October 3 pick up with the time to be
determined.

I think the 4th would be a good day to do a full-day tour and then
maybe a half-day on the 5th for those not attending a tutorial. I
would like to attend the afternoon survey tutorial though. May a
museum or drive through in morning is possible.

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
Tel    : +1 (603) 294-4418         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776

On Aug 11, 2006, at 10:35 , Patrick Gaumond wrote:

> I didn’t look for a probably, less spammed address of yours so it’s
> my fault.
>
> I just re-read your post on US mailinglist but I’m not sure I
> understand everything... (I’m a native french speaker...)
>
> “Anybody interested in traveling as a group over to Germany? Sadly,
> I'm not able to return due to follow-on meetings in Russia and
> Israel. However, I'd be happy to help folks get from Frankfurt back
> to Karlsruhe and around the area on a tour or two. ”
>
> You mean that you will go to T3CON but will continue in “solo-mode”
> after the conference?
>
> As I wrote, I will be in Frankfurt October 3, at 6:30 AM in
> Terminal 1.
>
> In another post you wrote something about Juergen going to get
> people from Frankfurt. Is it still valid?
>
> I’m also interested in the Tours you suggested, obviously as long
> as it fits my timeframe (October
> 3-9).
>

> Patrick
> http://www.bonjourquebec.com  (TYPO3 government site! I was not
> involved.)
>

> Le 10/08/06 23:55, « Michael Cannon » <michael at cannonbose.com> a
> écrit :
>
>> Patrick,
>>
>> Sorry for the late response, your email was buried in my mailing
>> lists.
>>
>> I did have a blast last year. It'll be great to have more North
>> Americans in Germany. I wouldn't worry about a lessening of brain
>> matter. The Danes will pull us up.
>>
>> There's lots of ideas to be had there.
>>
>> I'm looking forward to meeting you.
>>

>> Michael
>>

>> -----
>>
>> Michael Cannon
>>
>> President of Cannonbose, LLC
>>
>> Tel    : +1 (603) 294-4418         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776
>>

>> On Aug 4, 2006, at 11:47 , Patrick Gaumond wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Michael,
>>>
>>>  It looks like you had a blast last year at TYCON3...
>>>
>>>  I will probably get my plane ticket today and I plan to go:
>>>    Québec city -> Montreal -> Frankfurt
>>>
>>>  My plan right now is departure on October 2 arriving in the
>>> morning (6h30 AM) of the 3th in Frankfurt.
>>>
>>>  I'm also sadly leaving on October 9th.
>>>
>>>  I'm really looking forward to this T3 party!
>>>
>>>  I'm just hopping that I will not make the ratio smart&nice/meter
>>> drop too much.  ;)
>>>
>>>  Patrick
>>>
>>>  MSN: gaumondpatrick at hotmail.com
>>>  Skype: gaumondp
>>>

> Patrick Gaumond
> Direction des Affaires Publiques
> 3577-J, Pavillon Desjardins
> Téléphone (partagé avec Joanne Fournier): 4497

Michael

-----