[TYPO3-UG US] 2006 Typo3 Conference Registration is Open

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 17:57:32 CEST 2006

On Aug 2, 2006, at 11:11 , virgil huston wrote:

 Hey Michael,

What is your estimate for expenses for this trip, with a couple extra days
on the end. I will probably bring my wife. I used to live in Germanay when
on active duty in the Army and love it there (also went there and France on
my Iraq R&R). I am not sure I can afford this or justify the expense at this
stage in my business, but I am considering it and I need all the learning I
can get.

Thanks,
Virgil