[TYPO3-UG US] Greetings from California

Eric Lindemann eric at synful.com
Thu Sep 15 08:21:31 CEST 2005

No. There is no admin login page. I saw the admin login  before I "solved"
the database problem. The database problem was solved by manually creating a
MySql database and then editing localconf.php file to define $typo_db =
'mydatabasename'.  Now there is no admin page just the warnings and error
message I showed before.

Eric