[TYPO3-UG US] Roadmap Published

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Mon Oct 31 03:43:57 CET 2005

Hi everyone,

It took me about a day, but I've compiled the mission and roadmap for
the TYPO3.us project. :)

It features a description of each section, a member list, current status
and tentative deadlines.

Please take a moment to look over the list and let me know if any
changes should be made or if you have any feedback.

http://test.typo3.us/

On a side note, I'd like to say how impressed (and thankful) I am with
the number of people that have signed up to volunteer for this project
so far. I have many others interested and will be adding them to the
list. Let's keep the momentum going so that we can launch the website in
April 2006. All of us use TYPO3 on daily basis and by volunteering our
time, we will be able show our appreciation for this wonderful software
and community.

Have a nice night,

Michelle

P.S. I'll be making an announcements conference in the forum and making
my updates there in the future. Hopefully, that will help to keep things
more tidy and categorized.