[TYPO3-UG US] New forum on typo3.us

Gabriel Anast gabriel at anast.org
Sat Oct 29 00:15:13 CEST 2005

That is one heck of a great idea. I have always thought it would be nice
to have a little review by the author as well... like why they wrote it
instead of using the other three extensions that presumably do the same
thing, how they use it in their sites, whether it has been abandoned /
incorporated into another ext or the code base, and which versions of
TYPO3 it seems to work with and which versions it doesn't...

Duffy, Chris wrote:

>It might help people find the module they want if next to each download
>link there could be a link to an image or live page/site that
>illustrates what that module will do.

--gabe

--
I was made for lovin' you... --R'n'R Worship Circus