[TYPO3-UG US] Adding a glossary to the US usergroup site

Kevin Segraves kevin at pmt.net
Fri Oct 28 20:21:10 CEST 2005

Long time reader of the English list, but I'm new to the US user group......

Anyone see any value in adding a glossary to the site for TYPO3 terminology
and other terms used in the documentation?  It's a rare occasion when I can
get through a documentation set without encountering a term that doesn't
throw me for a loop.  It usually ends with me doing a search and praying
that someone is kind enough to spell it out for me in another document.
It's like searching for a needle in a haystack.