[TYPO3-UG US] Solutions Section on TYPO3.us

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Fri Oct 28 01:02:48 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I have an example of the formatting for the solutions section. At this
point, I'd like us to concentrate on the top-level solutions. Later, we
can drill down further to more specific applications after the site goes
live.

http://test.typo3.us/fileadmin/typo3us/template/architecture/educationsolution.pdf

Please note: The extensions listed near the bottom will be linked to
their full descriptions with screenshots under the "Products" section.
Each solution will have links to case studies that fit within their
respective category. Also, the prototype link will be used down the
road. This is not a must-have for the site to go live. With that said,
we should have a working prototype for the nonprofit thanks to the
"Learning TYPO3" section.

I've created a forum conference for general discussion about solutions,
if you'd like to brainstorm. Otherwise, if anyone would like to take a
solution, please let me know which one you want so I can make sure two
people aren't working on the same solution.

At this point, don't worry too much about the text. We will edit the
text before it is put up on the site and we will also expand and refine
the text over time.

I'm setting a tentative deadline for this section of Jan. 1, 2006. The
tentative deadline for the entire site is April 2006.  More details to
follow. :)

Thanks!

Michelle