[TYPO3-UG US] New Design for TYPO3.us

Reuven Cohen, Enomaly ruv at enomaly.com
Thu Oct 27 04:27:32 CEST 2005

In regards to accessibility, I would have to agree. This design lends itself
well for a text based navigation. I would say we should use text based menus
where possible. In regards to the header, we could use the gif builder to
generate the "introducing" text. and maybe some of the sub heads in the
copy.

This site is meant to be a showcase, there isn't anything stopping use from
having several templates options down the road as well. Something like a CSS
Zen Garden.

Ruv.