[TYPO3-UG US] New Design for TYPO3.us

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Thu Oct 27 03:17:25 CEST 2005

Hi Vincent,

Right now it is hosted on its own server that we are providing. It will
not be on the same server as typo3.org, but it may be in the same
installation on typo3.com in the future. Not sure yet.

I agree that these quick links will be a great feature. I think that is
what Reuven had planned when he made the help bar on the side.

Michelle