[TYPO3-UG US] New Design for TYPO3.us

Vincent typo3 at crel.us
Thu Oct 27 01:19:58 CEST 2005

On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 05:51:45PM -0500, Michelle Heizer wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Reuven has provided a mockup for the new TYPO3.us website. Please take a
> look at your earliest convenience and provide feedback before Saturday.
> After that, the team will be working on transferring the site to our T3
> installation.
>
> http://test.typo3.us/fileadmin/typo3us/template/t3uswebsite.jpg
>
> Thanks to Reuven for all his hard work!
>
> Regards,
>
> Michelle

Looks pretty professional.  Is this site going to be hosted on
a different server from the main typo3.org?  If so, it would also be
nice to provide a link to Extensions from the front page menu.  That way
it offers redundancy if the main typo3.org is ever down.  If it is the
same server, it would still be nice to at least link directly to the
Extensions page of typo3.org so we can get to everything we need from
the one site.

Also, I think it would be convenient and more intuitive to have direct
menu links from the front page for
    Documentation
        and
    Getting started  or  How to get started  or  New to Typo3

Regards,
Vincent