[TYPO3-UG US] New forum on typo3.us

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Tue Oct 25 13:11:05 CEST 2005

Hello everyone,

We have the basic forum set up, with project conferences for the
documentation team and the Learning TYPO3 projects. As we begin working
on more areas of the marketing plan and website more conferences will be
added, and if you have a project that needs a conference let us know and
we'll add it for you. But for now just feel free to register and look
around. Please let us know if you see any problems with registering,
logging in or the forum itself.

To register and log in, go to http://test.typo3.us and click on the
Support link. Then, you can click the Signup link at the top of the page
to sign up.

Cheers!
Alex