[TYPO3-UG US] Architecture for TYPO3.us

Jennifer Lynch jennifer at tekdevelopment.com
Mon Oct 24 16:52:37 CEST 2005

Kudos on the architecture, Michelle!  It's comprehensive and just as
important, comprehensible.  The support section's divisions into content
editors, developers, and community with their relevant forums and content
will go a long way to simplifying users getting to the information they
particularly need and will cut the frustration level  down significantly.

I hope that the approval process goes quickly, so we can all pick our
page(s) and pound out the needed content, and get this puppy online!  I¹m
sending out request letters this morning to the universities and colleges
using TYPO3  for their cooperation in writing up the case studies.  Will
keep you all posted on that progress...

Jennifer