[TYPO3-UG US] Modern Template Building, Part 1 (MTB/1)

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Sun Oct 23 22:44:49 CEST 2005

Hello Chris,

I started with the GoLive tutorial, that might be a better place to
start, at least just to review. It provides a lot of the concepts that
the MTB manual is based on but doesn't explain. Once you review the
GoLive tutorial, the TypoScript By Example manual does a better job of
explaining how and where to use TypoScript and leading you through
setting up a template than the MTB.

Hope this helps!

Alex