[TYPO3-UG US] Architecture for TYPO3.us

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Fri Oct 21 20:34:06 CEST 2005

Michelle Heizer wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I did a bit of brainstorming and came up with some ideas for the
> architecture of TYPO3.us. I'd like to open it up for discussion...

Nice structure so far. Would it be possible to "unfold" this tree in a
manner that encourages participation and minimizes the time needed for
maintanance in the begining?

For instance if we prioritize 3-4 core categories that are essential we
can gradually expand the tree to make the site appear more procative to
new visitors.

At the same we can continue to restructure and improve the finalized
category structure as time permits when new "business/marketing"
opportunities pop up in the background. A bit like software development.

typo3.us alpha, beta, stable :)

best,
Greg