[TYPO3-UG US] Architecture for TYPO3.us

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Fri Oct 21 12:15:02 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I did a bit of brainstorming and came up with some ideas for the
architecture of TYPO3.us. I'd like to open it up for discussion, but it
would probably be best to do this on the forum (which is being worked
on, I promise ;) ). Until then, please be thinking about what things
you'd like added, changed or removed. This may seem a bit large, but I'd
like to develop an architecture that we can work towards. Having an
architecture will also help us develop a task list and timeline.

Thanks,

Michelle

--

      * Solutions (An outline of how TYPO3 and specific extensions can
        meet the needs of these markets)
              * Churches
              * Media
                      * Newspapers
                      * Magazines
                      * TV/Radio/Communications
              * Politics
                      * Candidates
                      * Voting Guides
              * Portals
              * Education
                      * Colleges and Universities
                      * Alumni Communities
                      * Student Organizations
                      * Academic Websites
                      * Admissions Websites
                      * Research Portals
              * K-12
                      * Organizations
                      * Teachers
                      * Preschool/Daycare/Afterschool Programs
              * Healthcare
                      * Hospitals
                      * Clinics
                      * Billing and Collection
                      * Medical Suppliers
              * Government
              * Creative Professionals
                      * Artists
                      * Designers
                      * Photographers
                      * Writers
              * Retail
              * Nonprofit Organizations
              * Small Business
              * Chamber of Commerce
              * Restaurants
              * Travel and Lodging
                      * Hotels
                      * Vacation Rentals
                      * Tourist Attractions
                      * City or State Tourism
              * Manufacturing
              * Intranet
              * Enterprise
      * Products (a few paragraphs describing these extensions and their
        advantages)
              * News
              * Indexed Search
              * Digital Asset Management System