[TYPO3-UG US] Case Study: Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Fri Oct 21 02:28:43 CEST 2005

Michelle Heizer wrote:

> LOL... I don't think anyone would disagree with you there. My idea was
> to actually bring more focus to the case study in regards to how TYPO3
> helped the project. Similar to Dassault:
> http://typo3.com/Dassault_Systemes.1386.0.html . I also think it's
> easier for our visitors if we have a format to follow.

And the mysterious one for Missouri-Rolla is also well written...

I'm not trying to buy Michelle's opinion but while I'm very happy with
what Reuven had done with T3, I found it a bit too long and I lost
interest while reading. Nothing personal, it's just not punchy enough.

Maybe the solution would be to have some kind of "one-to-three pages" CS
and the possibility to have the "in-depth" version available at the
bottom of the page if someone is hooked.

Patrick