[TYPO3-UG US] Case Study: Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Fri Oct 21 00:26:12 CEST 2005

Hi Virgil,

I've been sending it out with the "Call for Volunteers" announcements.

--

I. Customer Business Profile
Tell us about your customer. What do they do? Where are they located?

II. Market
What market is your customer in? Be general and specific. For example,
small business and photography.

III. Challenges
What was your customer's goal for the project? What was in the way of
meeting that goal?

IV. Solution
Why did you use TYPO3 for this project? How did using TYPO3 help to
overcome the challenges?

V. Results
What has been the benefits of using TYPO3 for the project? Customers'
quotes are a welcome addition here.

VI. About XXXX (Consultancy/Developer/Freelancer name here)
Please tell us a little bit about yourself and your company. What kind
of services do you offer? What markets do you target? How long have you
been in business?