[TYPO3-UG US] Case Study: Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 23:56:18 CEST 2005

While I don't totally disagree with Michelle's request for shorter and
sweeter, I disagree that this is all that is needed. There should also
be a longer and very detailed version. One thing I hate about most
case studies and so-called white papers is that they really don't say
anything and are nothing more than what appears to be thinly veiled
marketing pap. I have read very few that were any use at all and most
appeared to be a lot of BS. There should be an option for a meatier
product. There are different audiences for the short and long versions
of case studies.

Virgil