[TYPO3-UG US] Call for Volunteers

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Thu Oct 20 07:08:16 CEST 2005

New opportunity for volunteers!

--

Communications Team

We are looking for writers, speakers, researchers and graphic designers
for various marketing tasks.

Responsibilities include:
* Speechwriting
* Presentations
* Magazine Ads, Brochures, Posters, etc.
* Maintain TYPO3.us identity
* Press Releases
* Article writing
* Book writing
* Research and keep list of conferences and trade shows suited for TYPO3
* Research current TYPO3 news to add to the "news" section of the site
* Research associations and organizations for us to join
* Maintain a presence on various content management forums and mailing
lists
* Send out newsletter based on news items to subscribers of TYPO3.us
(frequency of mailing TBD)
* Answer the general email account of TYPO3.us (info at typo3.us)

If you are interested, please let me know. At this point the group will
not be active, so don't worry if you don't have the time right now.

Thanks!