[TYPO3-UG US] First Touch

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Thu Oct 20 07:05:05 CEST 2005

I agree. We can always re-evaluate our position down the road. Gabe
mentions Apple and iPod, but even Apple with all the money they spend on
market research, could not anticipate the demand for their product. They
are constantly reinventing their product (how many sizes of iPods are
there now? ;) ).