[TYPO3-UG US] OT: Duplicate messages (Re: A new and proper Quickstart)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Oct 19 10:42:42 CEST 2005

Hi Virgil,

> Off topic, but I am getting two messages for every one I send. Are
> others getting duplicates of my messages?

You can change this setting at your mailing list profile page:
http://lists.netfielders.de/

Just follow the link to the US mailing list, log in at the bottom of that
page with your password (you can request a new one if you don't know it)
and change the "nodupes" setting (can't remember the label correctly).

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out