[TYPO3-UG US] A new and proper Quickstart

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Tue Oct 18 05:40:01 CEST 2005

I'm getting just one.

Perhaps it's your mailing list settings. Log into the mailing list
manager and check your settings. Maybe it's the item that says you'll
receive a notification each time you post (*Receive acknowledgement mail
when you send mail to the list?*)? Check to see if this is selected.
Otherwise check your mail reader to see if it's set to place a copy of
your sent items to the list into whatever folder you have your list
items in.

Alex