[TYPO3-UG US] A new and proper Quickstart

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 05:30:31 CEST 2005

I am willing to do some design work, but, at this point in my learning
curve, someone else will have to translate it to a TYPO3 template. I
can do templates in html or The Gimp. Keep looking for dedicated
designers, I only offer this if it is required, I don't want to take
on too much, but could put something together if needed.

Virgil