[TYPO3-UG US] A new and proper Quickstart

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Tue Oct 18 05:19:06 CEST 2005

Michelle Heizer wrote:

> Great! I added this to the list. I *think* I might have someone for the
> design. He's been responsible for some great nonprofit websites in
> TYPO3. I'm begging him as I write this. LOL.. :)

We need more designers. I'm hoping to begin profiling my member base to
see who's modifying and building on zen light. Zen light is essentially
a base template to build upon. It is based on the work of 2 other people
besides me (Aleksandar Vacic and  Sebastian Schmieg).

http://www.kingcosmonaut.de
http://www.aplus.co.yu/adxmenu/intro/

>>tt_shop
>>tt_news + timtab
>>chc_forum
>>DAM
>>HTMLArea
>>sr_feuser_register

> Yes, this is a nice list. We need to keep this modular so we can add
> tutorials on each as we add them to the prototype. That way if someone
> isn't interested in the DAM, then they don't have to read about it, etc.
> I expect that this project will just keep evolving over time.

We'll hopefully see these in action as I attempt to sell my services to
clients in my local area and online. We need to demonstrate and market a
powerful extension set "non" TYPO3 related sites for our list of
vertical markets that require an ecommerce solution.

I have big hopes for a SEO friendly ecommerce solution. Presently I
can't  think of any open source project offering search engine friendly
ecommerce product pages let alone a “complete” ecommerce cms/crm
solution. TYPO3 is very close.

Best,
Greg