[TYPO3-UG US] Case Study Possibility

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 16:27:17 CEST 2005

The main reason I want to use T3 rather than Mambo or another CMS, is
a personal project I want to do. This is not a non-profit, but
similar. It will be a community type site that advocates for urban
renewal in my city (Augusta, GA, a small city with an ineffective
government and a downtown that could really rock if it was done
right). I want to include advertising, blogs by multiple community
people with different perspectives, an email list, web pages for
businesses, reviews of businesses for different categories (dining,
art, etc), a craigslist type of classified ad system, etc. If I am
actually able to make this happen with T3, I will offer it up as a
case study or for whatever it would be useful for to the T3 US
project. Now, I just gotta make it happen :-)

Virgil Huston