[TYPO3-UG US] Partner section and TYPO3.us

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Sun Oct 16 09:14:42 CEST 2005

Elmar Hinz wrote:

>> Then we do and start focusing on more needed extension development ;)
>>

> There are over thousend extensions. Quit enough by amount, but mostly in
> a chaotic and unusable condition.

Exactly, hence we need more extension development. I was not talking
about new extensions. There are more than enough that need further
development.

> Obviously ordering this wasn't in the
> focus of the main developer team. Limitations of the TER make it
> impossible for other to do this. I hope TER II will bring some improvement.

Is TER a basic extension? If so maybe we should "all" sponser it needed
imporvements. I have 100 EURO... well maybe next month after I get paid.

> There is an extension reviewing team
>
> http://typo3.org/teams/extrev/members/
>
> but it still doesn't really go into action.

How many Euros to review an extension? Time is actually what is
needed... not money. The 2 can be synonymous.

> The list typo3.teams.extrev is rather quiet. Maybe that is the point to
> start, to get better extensions for our customers in the whole range.

Yes. I need to subscribe to this. Thanks for pointing it out.

Kind regards,
Greg