[TYPO3-UG US] Problem with a menu...

Duffy, Chris Chris.Duffy at nhmccd.edu
Fri Oct 14 23:23:59 CEST 2005

I think I have made some progress. I went to the basic configuration
section of the book. I enabled a few things and disable da few others to
match the configuration in the book. Then I got a lot of "X Not
writeable" responses so I went to the LAMP Installation section and
re-chmoded all the folders.

Now the images show but they are all the wrong colors.
But this is great progress. Thanks!

I have putty access but haven't used it yet. I know enough about linux
to be dangerous :-)

Chris