[TYPO3-UG US] Partner section and TYPO3.us

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Fri Oct 14 03:22:17 CEST 2005

I think the general consensus has been to build a partner section on
TYPO3.us. We want to be able to create a mutually beneficial
relationship between developers, designers, hosts, consultants and the
TYPO3 community.

Do we offer levels of partnership? If so, how do we determine who is at
each level? Developers, designers, hosts and consultants offer such a
broad range of services.

What could be some of the benefits we could offer our partners?

What are the ongoing responsibilities that we'd expect from our
partners?

How would extension sponsorship fit in here?

How do we set this up so that members can work together (ie, a developer
and a consultancy, or a host and a consultant, etc.)?

Any thoughts?

Greg -- I think you had some really good ideas shaping up about this.
Could you add some here?

Thanks,

Michelle