[TYPO3-UG US] US Marketing Plan

Michelle Heizer michelle at tekdevelopment.com
Tue Oct 11 06:36:19 CEST 2005

Hi Dennis,

> We also have a vertical market and we actually had to turn down some people
> because there wasn't time to implement before voting season ended.
>
> http://www.idahovotersguide.org
> http://www.oklahomavotersguide.org

This is another good idea for a project. The matrix for political
candidates makes it very easy for quick comparisons. I had started a
similar venture awhile back with prepackaged sites for political
candidates, but ran out of time myself and was only able to get a few
finished.

I also noticed that you host the sites as well. Are you working on other
hosted solutions? I'm surprised that we don't see more application
service providers since TYPO3 makes such a great system for it.

Michelle