[TYPO3-UG US] ... from New York

John Voor typo3news at nextination.com
Mon Oct 10 21:39:56 CEST 2005

Both of you are right on - I love Typo3, done several sites with it that the
users are happy with - but opnly after I have allayed the fear that they
have when they are presented with the Euro date, missplings, random German
feilds, etc.

news:mailman.2774.1128955265.10463.typo3-ug-us at lists.netfielders.de...