[TYPO3-UG US] US Marketing Plan

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Sat Oct 8 18:20:35 CEST 2005

Michelle Heizer wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Several people have asked me about the US marketing plan and I wanted to
> touch base with everyone to let you know a regional plan is in the
> works.

I've been thinking on similar lines however with a focus on various
vertical markets. What about creating strategic alliances and partner
programs to economically benefit for those involved? Are we talking
about marketing TYPO3 both IT firms and end users (corporations, small
business, etc.)? More US based TYPO3 consultancies will help TYPO3's
popularitiy.

Mediatech.net subscriber base is closing in on 4,000 members. Many are
US based IT companies, web designers, etc. When I have time I'll begin
sorting through FE users to run a demographic profile. This may take
weeks dues to the manual process involved. I'll post results here.

Once profiling is complete creating a newsletter for each general
profile to promote a specific agenda might be in order.

Best,
Greg