[TYPO3-UG US] Better extensions award

Sat Nov 26 10:35:01 CET 2005

Hello Greg,

Sorry, I wasn't aware of a holiday season. In Germany winter holidays
starts after X-mas. I wondered already why the US list was so silent. So
there is reason to wait until the season is over, to see if people think
that such an award could developers motivate to create better extensions.

Best regards

Elmar