[TYPO3-UG US] Better extensions award

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Sat Nov 26 10:19:16 CET 2005

Elmar Hinz wrote:

> The first day has already passed. After 7 days a second chance to get a
> valuable set of reviewed extensions will have passed.

I like the idea however the holiday season may not be the best time to
organize this. Personally I'm so overwhelmed with projects, work and
family holiday activities than I only check this newsgroup 2-3 times a
week to keep up... no time to even comment. Let's go for January 3rd
perhaps after everyone has recovered from the holiday cheer.

I am interested in being an organizer and currently attempting to fund
several extensions through live projects for paying clients. I'm
donating much of time so I can pay the project/extension developers
instead of me. What do I get? Better extensions of course :)

Kind regards,
Greg