[TYPO3-UG US] Problem with a menu...

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 20:39:10 CET 2005

Hi again,

On 17/11/05, Duffy, Chris <Chris.Duffy at nhmccd.edu> wrote:
> Me, too!
>
> Here is the typoscript for temp.subnavigation_html:

<snip>

There's nothing obviously wrong with your TS--though the oldstyle html
cruft makes it harder to read. Two things to try/look at:

1. Take out 'entryLevel = 1' and see if it works at all. If it _does_
work then we'll know that 'entryLevel' is the source of the problem.

2. Post the bit of your code where the temp menu object gets copied
into the main TS template (should be somthing like foo.bar <
temp.subnavigation_html).

As an aside, I'd suggest learning a bit of css; there is absolutely
nothing in the menu code you're generating that couldn't be
accomplished with this code and a bit of css:

temp.subnavigation_html = HMENU
subnavigation_html {
  1 = TMENU
  1 {