[TYPO3-UG US] Need some help

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 00:35:38 CET 2005

Hi all,
 OK, I am in my learning process, working on getting templates right. My
plan is to implement my client sites with TYPO3 and establish a system for
quickly getting new sites up and running. I have an immediate requirement to
implement a fairly simple site and am not ready to do it on my own. Here is
what I want: I want someone to help me get my template properly implemented
and I want to learn during the process. I will provide an html template. If
anyone is interested, let me know how much you would charge (hourly or
whatever). This site isn't going to wait and my choice is to do it my old
way or get it done in TYPO3. Timeline is a couple of weeks, no huge ruch,
but can't take too long. Please email me privately.
 Thanks,
Virgil