[TYPO3-UG US] Status of Learning TYPO3?

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 17:20:33 CET 2005

On 11/11/05, Gregory Remington <greg at mediatech.net> wrote:

> virgil huston wrote:
> > Does anyone know the status of the Learning TYPO3 project. I haven't
> heard
> > anything in a long time.
> > Virgil
>
> Do you mean?

 No, there is an effort to develop a new US centric Quickstart package, with
tutorials and better documentation. It is not up to me, but I would hope
that this new material will replace the existing Getting Started and
template tutorials and maybe some or all of the current install packages. In
any case, I think this effort is important and should go forward with or
without the support of the main TYPO3 community, although I think they have
indicated that they like the idea.
 Virgil