[TYPO3-UG US] Status of Learning TYPO3?

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Fri Nov 11 07:02:11 CET 2005

virgil huston wrote:
> Does anyone know the status of the Learning TYPO3 project. I haven't heard
> anything in a long time.
>  Virgil

Do you mean?

One of my favorite quotes.

Joe Mesterhazy wrote:
"I think the idea of a US focused Typo3 site is great, but please,
please do not start re-implementing the already existing  documentation
sources. Typo3 is one of the few open source projects that almost has
*too* much documentation, and this would not help...

... If anything the documentation needs a thorough consolidation an
pruning of chapters and documents that are no longer relevant to modern
typo3 sites."

Greg