[TYPO3-UG US] questions / concerns about typo3.us

Zach Davis zach at castironcoding.com
Tue Nov 8 00:33:03 CET 2005

Michelle Heizer wrote:

> If anyone has any questions or concerns about the project, feel free to
> email the list.
>
> Regards,
>
> Michelle

Michelle,

Thanks for this post -- this answers most if not all my questions, and
for me at least, it's helpful to see all this said so succinctly and
clearly.

And yes, I'll write something up for the forum and put together a case
study or two. I can write up the CUNY site -- Lucas and I should also be
wrapping up a couple more education related sites in the next couple
months and may be able to get another case study out of those as well.

best,
Zach