[TYPO3-UG US] New Design for TYPO3.us

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 00:36:26 CET 2005

Jennifer,

I have the issue advocacy solution paper about done, the first case
study (simple implementation) will be done after that (I haven't even
launched the sites). I think we need a mechanism for reviewing these
things. As a writer, I've learned over the years that I like to have
my "drafts" looked at by others before I make them final. I always get
suggestions that make my writing better. I recommend that everyone get
input on their work before finalizing it. I plan on posting my drafts
here, for lack of a better solution. No professional writer/designer
takes offense at constructive criticism. I personally love it, it
saves me looking like an ass at times :-)

Virgil