[TYPO3-UG US] New Design for TYPO3.us

Jennifer Lynch jennifer at tekdevelopment.com
Sun Nov 6 00:17:20 CET 2005

And speaking of content, I thought I'd post a progress report:

I've finished the Government and Education landing pages for the Solutions
do sections and am now working on the Health solution page.  Has anyone out
there created a site related to health who can offer suggestions about what
extensions you used that were especially related to health sites (doctor or
clinic sites, hospitals, public health awareness, etc.?) If so, please send
a list of extensions you used and a short description of how it was used and
I'll add that to the landing page.  If you have an example of a site you've
done for health, government, or education, it would be great for you to use
the case study format and whip out a case study to be included in the
Customers section.  Since the case study includes a description of your
company, it's a great way to advertise your services with an example of your
work.

I've also finished a case study for a non-profit site to be included in the
Customers section and plan on doing a landing page in the Solutions section
for the Non-Profit box.

All these sections are connected--if each one of you took an example of a
site you've done that matches a category needing to be written, do a quick
Solutions landing page for that category, write up a case study that
supports it for the Customers section, you'd have your and your company's
name established as a source for those sites and services on an official
TYPO3 web site (where, I might add, if we do a good job on this site, almost
everyone considering TYPO3 will come), that will be a heck of a lot more
effective for furthering your personal and company goals than an extended
conversation about theoretical advantages with other developers on this
list.

Is there anyone out there really interested in BUILDING this site rather
than just talking about it????

Jennifer

 You should build a website for your audience based on