[TYPO3-UG US] New Design for TYPO3.us

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at vcd-berlin.de
Sat Nov 5 21:52:55 CET 2005

Alex Heizer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can anyone suggest examples of what you *do* want instead of just what
> Ruven's design *isn't*?
>
> It helps more to know what we *should* have, rather than what we don't
> have.
>
> Alex

Hi Alex,

if you ask for everybodies expectations, you will end up in the middle
of the boring mainstream. That would be just the opposite what TYPO3
offers to us. The advantage of TYPO3 is the possibility to build very
individual designs. As Reuven did it, a would expect a "typical Reuven".
So if you ask for examples I must point to Reuvens personal homepage and
portfolio, which is this I think:

http://www.ruv.net/PORTFOLIO.1092.0.html

Elmar