[TYPO3-UG US] This is just about perfect...

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Thu Nov 3 06:16:48 CET 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-02 at 21:06 -0800, Gregory Remington wrote:
> I saw that and am having a hard time deciding what to do first. We
> may
> need someone or a couple volunteers to tell us were we should focus
> "when" needed. That may be needed a lot in the beginning... LOL

I was hoping the priorities would be decided at the team level, but I
understand it can be hard to find time to collaborate. The priority
should be given to the broader vertical markets first. In other words,
the "first level" of the solutions section. Although, I do have others
working on more specific solutions that match their experience and you
can do that as well. In the end, we just need as much coverage as
possible. :)

> I'll have another look tonight and tomorrow evening when I get back
> from
> work to put time aside to complete what I/we determine is a "first"
> priority.

Thanks!!

Michelle