[TYPO3-UG US] This is just about perfect...

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Thu Nov 3 05:56:57 CET 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-02 at 20:50 -0800, Gregory Remington wrote:
> Should we
> make a list of tasks and who's responsible for completing them. I
> don't
> believe I have a task(s) yet.

Hi Greg,

This is on the roadmap. I have you listed in a few places. You are on
the solutions team. You can pick a market and write about it using the
format outlined in the roadmap. Just let me know which one you'd like to
tackle first.

Also, it looks like someone has just signed up for the ecommerce section
of solutions and products. I'll add them to the roadmap tonight.

Regards,

Michelle